Elefant Corporation Limited is a UK based company. We produce high quality accessories for you. We produce 3D printing technology and casting from resin.
We appreciate the trust you place in us when sharing your personal data. The security of that data is very important to us. In this document, we will explain how we collect, use and protect your personal data.
We will also explain what rights you have with regards to your personal data and how you can exercise those rights.
Who we are
Elefant Corporation LTD is a Manufacturer and Shop for Scale Model Kits and distributor of kits and modelling related products from other companies. We sell our range of products primarily through our website: elefantcorporation.com
Our registered office and company address is:
Elefant Corporation LTD, Unit Q, 35 Astbury Road, London SE15 2NL, United Kingdom, Company registration number 12376077
If you have questions about how we process personal data, or would like to exercise your data subject rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies and websites within scope
Elefant Corporation LTD: www.elefantcorporation.com
It includes personal data that is collected through our website, by telephone, in person and through any related social media applications.
Collection of personal data
We collect personal data from you for one or more of the following purposes:
- 1. To provide you with information that you have requested or which we think may be relevant to a subject in which you have demonstrated an interest;
- 2. To create your personal account;
- 3. To fulfil an order you have made with us;
- 4. To ensure the security and safe operation of our website and underlying business infrastructure, and
- 5. To manage any communication between you and us.
- 6. To notify you about new products and updates unless you unsubscribe;
In addition, and in order to ensure that each visitor to our website can use and navigate the site effectively, we collect the following:
- Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet;
- Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions;
- Operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our site.
Elefant Corporation LTD is a UK-domiciled organisation whose primary offices are in the UK.
- Our websites are hosted in the EU and are accessed only by our EU-based staff.
- Our payment processors and banking arrangements are based in the EU.
- We ship and deliver physical products around the world; we therefore use logistics companies that are based in EU that have partners operate in other countries. We have appropriate legal and security relationships with those companies.
How long do we keep the data?
Elefant Corporation LTD will not store your personal data for longer than required. We retain your information until such time as you are no longer our customer.
Customers who’s email addresses have bounced our messages, and non-customers who’s details are held by us will be deleted from our list.
Who can get the information about your personal data?
Only Elefant Corporation LTD staff, the World Pay payment portal and our web developer, Little Polar Apps have access to your information.
We use anonymous cookies from Google Analytics to track visitor numbers and site performance. We also use session cookies to enable our website to determine site performance and security, these session cookies are anonymous whilst you are not logged in.
We also create a cookie called “basketid” which allows you to restore your online shopping basket after logging into our website.
We have what we believe are appropriate security controls in place to protect personal data.
We do not, however, have any control over what happens between your device and the boundary of our information infrastructure. You should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate steps to safeguard your own information. We accept no liability in respect of breaches that occur beyond our sphere of control.
Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject whose personal information we hold, you have certain rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please email email@example.com or use the information supplied in the Contact us section below. In order to process your request, we will ask you to provide two valid forms of identification for verification purposes. Your rights are as follows:
· The right of access You may request a copy of the personal data we hold about you free of charge. Once we have verified your identity and, if relevant, the authority of any third-party requestor, we will provide access to the personal data we hold about you as well as the following information:
· a) The purposes of the processing b) The categories of personal data concerned c) The recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed d) The retention period or envisioned retention period for that personal data
· If there are exceptional circumstances that mean we can refuse to provide the information, we will explain them. If requests are frivolous or vexatious, we reserve the right to refuse them. If answering requests is likely to require additional time or occasions unreasonable expense (which you may have to meet), we will inform you.
· The right to rectification When you believe we hold inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you, you may exercise your right to correct or complete this data. This may be used with the right to restrict processing to make sure that incorrect/incomplete information is not processed until it is corrected. The right to erasure or the ‘right to be forgotten’ Where no overriding legal basis or legitimate reason continues to exist for processing personal data, you may request that we delete the personal data. This includes personal data that may have been unlawfully processed. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure erasure.
Should you wish to discuss a complaint, please feel free to contact us using the details provided above. All complaints will be treated in a confidential manner.
Should you feel unsatisfied with our handling of your data, or about any complaint that you have made to us about our handling of your data, you are entitled to escalate your complaint to a supervisory authority within the European Union. For the United Kingdom, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Its contact information can be found at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.